Bespoke Uptown Denver apartments are in a prime location for outdoor dining. It has never been easier to find a new home within walking distance of all that Denver has to offer. Living right on Restaurant Row, and just a few blocks down from 16th Street Mall make for adventurous Friday and Saturday nights, fun Sunday brunches, and tasteful happy hours after work during the week.
Restaurant Row has an abundance of outdoor patio dining along 17th Street between Broadway and City Park. Bespoke Uptown has the most convenient location for easy access to the cafes, bistros, and other fine dining.
- D Bar Denver – Enjoy decadent sweets and savory eats at this fine dining bar.
- Park & Co. – Step into this urban tavern for gourmet burgers and more.
- Ace Eat Serve – Keep entertained at a cool Ping-Pong hall with Asian-inspired fare.
- Watercourse Foods – Dine at this vegan café and enjoy the colorful murals lining the walls.
- Steuben’s Uptown – Dive into this buzzing, retro-style diner serving American favorites and cocktails.
16th Street Mall
16th Street Mall is known for its selection of shops and restaurants leading towards Union Station, which is only 1.5 miles from the luxury apartments at Bespoke. If you don’t feel like walking, there is a free bus route with multiple stops along 16th Street. Some of our top picks at 16th Street Mall include:
- Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery – Dine on upscale pub food and a variety of craft beers freshly brewed on-site.
- Blue Agave Grill – Enjoy contemporary Southwestern fare and margaritas from Blue Agave’s scratch kitchen.
- LeRoux – Make a reservation for Sunday brunch or an intimate happy hour in this beautiful eatery, which dishes up European-inspired plates and cocktails.
- Blue Sushi Sake Grill – Join your friends at this hip bar and grill known for its deliciously unexpected sushi, grill, and cocktail menus.
- The Kitchen American Bistro – Check out The Kitchen’s garden-to-table American meals and popular happy hour.
Union Station is not only a transportation hub but a great spot for good eats. You can’t go wrong grabbing coffee in the mornings, brunch in the afternoons, or ice cream and cocktails in the evenings. Restaurants within the station and surrounding the building offer plenty of cozy and fun outdoor patios for your enjoyment.
- Snooze A.M. Eatery – Soak in the retro vibes with creative breakfast and lunch fare, as well as an exciting cocktail menu.
- Tupelo Honey – Treat yourself to this lively outpost of a Southern franchise, which offers mouthwatering fried chicken, po’boys, mint juleps, and more.
- Hopdoddy Burger Bar – Delve into craft beers and oversized burgers at this ideal corner location.
- Tavernetta – Experience la dolce vita as you lounge beside a fireplace and indulge in fresh handmade pasta and Italian cuisine, all prepared in a bright, open kitchen.
- Wynkoop Brewing Company – Try one of their 40 crafted beers while chowing down on fried chicken from The Coop.
Live just moments away from the city’s best outdoor dining at Bespoke Uptown’s apartments. Call (720) 317-0555 or contact us online to schedule a private tour of our move-in ready studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments, and explore our luxury apartment amenities.
and in the NEWS.
National Wine Day is a great opportunity to toast the great Happy Hour
During Stress Awareness Month, it’s important to be reminded that managing stress effectively
THE SUMMIT of SOPHISTICATION